It also explains the process for exercising individual privacy rights with respect to personal data held by adascooters.com.
What information is collected? How is this information used?
The main reason Adascooters collect information is to improve your customer experience and provide services in our online store.
When you buy something from our online store, as part of the buying and selling process, Adascooters will collect the personally identifiable information you provide us, such as your name, billing and shipping address, email address and phone number.
When you choose to use some other features of our website, Adascooters will also collect such information. This can include when you submit information about yourself, such as publishing content on our website through surveys, contests, promotions, and product reviews.
Other uses of such information include but are not limited to: fulfilling orders; Customer service; Track the emails Adascooters send you and improve your experience with our website.
The personal information you provided us has been added to our database.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, Adascooters may send you emails about our stores, new products and other updates.
Why Adascooters Collect Your Data
Adascooters use the Order Information that Adascooters collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, Adascooters use this Order Information to:
● Communicate with you;
● Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
● When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Adascooters use the Device Information that Adascooters collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
You don’t have to give us any of this personal information but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from the site, and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice – and Adascooters respect that.
Adascooters also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and app, and developing new products and services. Adascooters also share this information with third parties.
Share your information
Adascooters may share your information:
● With our third party service providers;
● Compliance with legal obligations;
● Protect and defend our rights and property;
● In order to provide you with certain services, Adascooters may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
adascooters.com only allows its service providers to process your personal data after Adascooters have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. Adascooters also impose contractual obligations on service providers in relation to data protection and security, which means they can only use your data to provide services to adascooters.com and you, and not for other purposes.
Third party services
The Services may include hyperlinks to services (such as applications and plug-ins), websites, locations, platforms, applications or services operated by third parties (“Third Party Services”), or hyperlinks contained in or related to the Services. These third-party services may use their own cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies to independently collect information about you and may ask you to provide personal information.
Certain features on the Services allow you to initiate interactions between the Services and certain third-party services, such as third-party social networks (“Social Features”). Examples of social features include: allowing you to send contacts, photos, and other content between the Services and third-party services; “like” or “share” our content; log in to the Services using your third-party service account; and otherwise Connect the service to third-party services (for example, pull or push information to the service). If you use social features and other potential third-party services, the information you post or provide access to may be publicly displayed on the services or on the third-party services you use. Likewise, if you post about a third-party service that references the service (for example, using a hashtag or status update in Twitter related to adascooters.com or other adascooters.com affiliates), your post may be used by adascooters.com and its affiliates on the service or service-related content, or provided by adascooters.com and its affiliates. In addition, Adascooters and third parties may have access to certain information about you and your use of the Services and any third-party services.
adascooters.com may work with service providers and other third parties to serve advertisements for the Services and/or third party services. Some of these advertisements may be tailored to your interests based on your browsing of services on the Internet and elsewhere, which may include the use of precise location and/or cross-device data, sometimes referred to as “interest-based advertising” and “online behavioral” advertising ” (“Interest-Based Advertising”), which may include advertising third-party services to you after you have left the Services (“retargeting”).
Your information security
By using this website or providing us with personal information, you agree that Adascooters may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues related to your use of this website.
Adascooters will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. Thereafter, Adascooters will only retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Types of Cookies involved:
· Functional Cookies: These are vital for the running of our services on our websites and apps. Without the use of these cookies, parts of our websites would not function. These cookies store amongst other things language preferences, they make sure that you can put products in the shopping basket and you are able to pay your order. For example: Adascooters use these cookies to tell if you’re logged in to your account, which allows extra functionality, such as providing review to our products.
· Analytics Cookies: These collect information about your use of our website, and enable us to improve the way they work. This allows us to improve the quality and/or effectiveness of our website. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on our websites allowing us to provide the most popular products always on ready to be delivered state.
· Third party Cookies: Adascooters also place third party cookies to enable the serving of our own advertisements, for example, for our subscriptions offers, on other websites. These advertisements will be based on your browsing behavior on our website and will be tailored to your interests. The information Adascooters gather from your visit is limited to page URLs. For instance, if you are particularly interested in a specific category of our products, the offer advertisements served to you will be mostly in reference to your interests.
adascooters.com strives to provide you with relevant personal information in a user-friendly way. To this end, Adascooters use different cookies and similar technologies (“cookies”) on websites and applications. Adascooters use functional and analytical cookies to provide the best user experience. We, as well as third parties, will also use tracking cookies on our websites and applications to show you customized advertisements and offers on our websites, applications, third-party websites and applications. By continuing to use this website, you agree to use these cookies.
You can turn off all cookies in case you don’t want to receive them, and you can let your computer warn when using cookies. Disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working properly: it may limit the functionality of our website, and you may not be able to access some features on our website.
As described above, you can stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer, or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie based exit is not valid for mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of some mobile advertisements through their device settings.
Adascooters may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
· Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Adascooters may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Generally, you have the following rights:
● You have the right to request access, correction or deletion of your personal data;
● You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to restrict the processing of your personal data;
● If the processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing until you withdraw your consent;
● You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, common and machine-readable format (data portability).
These rights may be conditional or restricted. Therefore, it is uncertain whether you have the right to data portability in a given situation, depending on the specifics of the processing activity. Additionally, if you request deletion of your personal data, Adascooters may not be able to provide the service you requested.
You may file a complaint at any time with the U.S. Data Protection Authority or the data protection authority in your country or country in which you believe data protection laws have been violated.
In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Adascooters do not knowingly provide services to persons under the age of 18. Adascooters will delete information about minors from our records. Photos of minors may be included on our social media, website or advertising feeds, subject to the express approval of a legal guardian.
Contact us To Contact.